15 soap spoilers Coronation Street death tragedy EastEnders huge secrets revealed Emmerdale vanishing Hollyoaks eviction
The week ahead is a big one for the residents of Coronation Street, as Leanne Tilsley (Jane Danson) receives word that Oliver has an incurable form of mitochondrial disease — news which spreads quickly around the cobbles, leaving many a resident devastated.
EastEnders fans are not only treated to an interview with the iconic Letitia Dean and Adam Woodyatt in the second episode of Secrets From The Square, but they’ll also be given the opportunity to revisit the legendary Sharongate episode from 1994.
Emmerdale returns to a pre-lockdown world, where Andrea Tate’s (Anna Nightingale) whereabouts is once again the subject of mystery, while Jordan Price (Connor Calland) finds himself being kicked out in Hollyoaks.
1. Leanne and Steve are devastated as they learn via Dr Ward that Oliver as an incurable form of mitochondrial disease.
2. As the news settles in, Leanne reveals she wants a second opinion.
3. Jenny returns to Weatherfield without Johnny.
4. As word of Oliver’s diagnosis spreads, Emma opens up to her.
5. Toyah decides to put her fostering plans with Imran on hold in an effort to be there for Leanne.
6. Secrets From The Square: Letitia Dean and Adam Woodyatt take centre stage in the second instalment, as Stacey Dooley quizzes them on their 35 years in Albert Square.
7. Iconic episode: Sharongate — aka arguably the most iconic moment in the soap’s history — as Sharon’s affair with Phil is revealed in the Queen Vic for all those present to hear.
8. 2008: The next three episodes from 2008 — which will be available to view on BBC Four on Monday mornings at 2am or on iPlayer afterwards. There’s drama aplenty for Bianca, Peggy and Sean.
9. Andrea assures the police that she’s okay, and — later — they inform Jamie that they’ve located both his wife and his daughter, but he’s fuming when they’re unable to disclose her location.
10. Meanwhile, Leyla receives a phone call from Andrea, and she wastes little time in heading to the hotel to meet her pal, but little does she know that she’s being watched.
11. This mysterious figure is later revealed to be Kim — who’s followed Leyla to the hotel.
12. Will suggests that both he and Harriet meet with the bishop in an effort to fix a date for their wedding. Harriet’s caught off-guard by such a suggestion, which leaves her beau puzzled. Later, the vicar speaks to Laurel about her impending nuptials — admitting that she has reservations.
13. Feeling as if she’s let Sid down, Leela seemingly resolves to focus her attention on him from here on out — as opposed to her relationship with Jordan — and therefore buys Jordan a car, before asking him to move out.
14. John Paul arranged a date with George, but he agrees to a drink with James, and therefore postpones said date. When James gets wind of the fact that John Paul opted to spend time with him over going out with his new beau, he’s smug to say the least.
15. The doctor asks Sienna for a meeting, and she begins to fear the worst. In spite of her fears, she tells Warren she’s okay.
Coronation Street airs Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:30pm on ITV. EastEnders: Secrets From the Square airs Mondays 8pm on BBC One, while Iconic episodes air Tuesdays at 7:30pm. Emmerdale airs Monday Wednesday and Friday at 7pm on ITV. Hollyoaks airs Monday and Tuesday on E4 at 7pm.Follow us: